ACTIVITY ITINERARY AND DESCRIPTION:
We will pick you up from your hotel between 3:30am – 4 :00 and drive to the train station in Ollantaytambo. You will board the train for the majestic sanctuary and World Wonder of Machu Picchu at 6:10 am. During the 1.5 hour train ride, take time to appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valleys and Andes mountains. The train will arrive in Aguas Calientes, which is a small town located at the base of Machu Picchu. Then we will travel by bus to arrive at our destination – Machu Picchu. As a group we will go through the entrance (MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT, YOU WILL NEED IT TO ENTER) and begin our journey. Our guide will start with a tour of the Temple of the Sun, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum, and other places of interest. Following the tour, you will have free time to take photos and walk around the site on your own. You will then take a bus back down to Aguas Calientes. Here, you can visit places that are selling handicrafts and check out the Plaza de Armas, the main square. We will then take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our transportation will be waiting to bring us back to Cusco and to your hotel.
Book here today!
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Transport ation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo ( 1:45 aprox.) and return to Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional English guided tour at Machu Picchu
- Train ticket (Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo, Expedition class ) ( You can upgrade the service for Vistadome service)
- Bus ticket up and down to Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu)
- Assistance of the company
- Extras and tips
From US$ 260